Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Weigh in

I weighed in one day early and was down another .8 (800grams) which I was fairly pleased about. It means I have lost 10kgs in 8 weeks. I weighed in before the aforementioned party and then I weighed in again this morning and I had put on over a kilo... arggggghhhhhhh I dont know whats going on. Perhaps I ate way more calories than I thought... perhaps Im retaining water because I drank less than I normally do while I was away... I dont know. Perhaps I just need to get rid of those damn scales!!!

I know I have lost weight, the tape measure told me :) I just have to keep doing what Im doing and tell myself that there will be fluctuations of weight but I am heading in the right direction.. ie DOWN!!!!

1 comment:

  1. you know, I have the same 'get on the scales all the damn time' problem and the fluctuations would just mess with my head. this go-around at WW (rejoined Thursday, lol) I have disabled our home scales and am only going to go by the WW ones at the weekly weigh-in. What's most important this time around is that I am working hard to make permanent lifestyle changes that are sustainable in the longer tem. if I trust the process and be honest with myself I will lose the weight. Good on you for choosing to embrace life and find a new way to live it.

    ReplyDelete

Starting Picture

Starting Picture
Wow! Almost as wide as the hallway

Side View

Side View
Almost as wide as the hallway!!

Back view

Back view