Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Well here goes...

Hey all... I know I have been MIA for a couple of weeks. I didnt get to check in last week because I was on holiday up in the far north of NZ. I had an absolutely awesome time but ate too many 3 course meals and brunches and have (shock, horror) put on 3.2 kgs!!!

I was somewhat surprised at that amount because I thought I had done better than that but hey the scales dont lie and Im not going to either.

I am pleased to say however that I am getting back on track and feeling alot better than I have in a good few weeks. I had felt myself starting to slip back into my old ways over the last month or so and that has also been reflected in my weight not travelling down as it should have so now I have my happy face on, am excited about tracking again and excited to get stuck in and make/eat some scrummy WW food.

I am disappointed that I now have to take off those extra kgs I put on but I am also excited that even after 7 months on the program I am still learning and I have managed to come out of the other side of this little bump in the road and still be enthusiastic about this journey.

I will post some pics soon from our trip up north but in the meantime here is a picture of my nails that I had done a couple of weeks ago... they caused quite a stir with some of the locals in the far north :)





1 comment:

  1. Nicky my daring, I am struggling as well - I havent posted a blog for ages and will do so by the end of the day. I have probably gained the same amount so as at tomorrow when I get my groceries and sit down and plan I intend to lost that extra weight as well. Good luck Martine

    ReplyDelete

Starting Picture

Starting Picture
Wow! Almost as wide as the hallway

Side View

Side View
Almost as wide as the hallway!!

Back view

Back view