I am sooooooo over retaining water!!! If I could pop myself with a pin and get rid of it I would. Well I weighed in last Monday at 198.1... thats a loss of 1.1kgs which I am quite proud of :)
I weighed myself again Thursday morning as I had done nothing but pee for two whole days straight... all day and all night!!! I was down to 197.3 and I thought wow!!! Perhaps the water has gone for good (period had finished)... but no I was sadly mistaken. I knew when I got up this morning (and didnt have to pee 5 times in the night) that I wasnt going to be in the 197's any more and I wasnt. I know now not to get depressed, angry etc and just to accept it as normal fluctuations. Who would have thought though that these normal fluctuations could be 2-3 kgs.
One good (or maybe bad however you look at it), my husband has forgotten to hide the scales and now I dont need to hunt the hiding place any more :)
Friday, November 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Starting Picture
Wow! Almost as wide as the hallway
Side View
Almost as wide as the hallway!!
No comments:
Post a Comment