Monday, December 29, 2008

Ya gotta be happy with that!!!



Well Xmas has come and gone and so has 1.4kgs of weight.  That makes it 17.1kgs gone now and I am so proud of myself. I was pretty good on Xmas day, I ate what I wanted but in moderation and I didnt count points.  No food was off limits and I enjoyed myself immensely. 

Mum and Dad hadnt seen me since I started WW and they said they could see a difference and also another couple of people commented too which was nice.

I wore a dress that I had bought off Ebay a year ago (and couldnt fit) so that was a bonus too... I looked and felt fabulous!!!

I intend to go forth into the new year with the same mindset as I am leaving this year... I can and I will do it!!!!



5 comments:

  1. Nicky
    You are amazing keep it up

    So glad your dress fits that is a wonderful reward

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey what a great loss! Well done!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nicky, congratulations on your loss especially over christmas! Keep up the great attitude because 2009 is our time to shine!

    Cheers
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't had a post since LAST YEAR

    hope all is ok

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That's a great loss over Christmas. You should be really proud of yourself. You're doing really well.

    ReplyDelete

Starting Picture

Starting Picture
Wow! Almost as wide as the hallway

Side View

Side View
Almost as wide as the hallway!!

Back view

Back view