This week now that I am back at work, I knew I had to start tracking and drinking my water and exercising again but I still didnt do it, until today. Today I am back into it full swing. I am lucky that I still havent lost any enthusiam for the program but it just came down to pure laziness and this week I am going to get those scales moving downward once again.
I really want to crack the 20kg mark and then 21kgs will make 10% gone... crikey it all seemed so hard when I first started but 10% is staring me in the face and I want to make sure I get there and beyond.
I CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think it is an appropriate time to write down my favourite quote from someone on the WW boards... Losing weight is hard, not losing weight is hard, choose your hard. Man I love that quote.
Sorry about the gain but don't beat yourself up over it. You relaxed over xmas like a lot of us did (I gained too)
ReplyDeleteYou are doing amazing overall and you know you will get back into routine.
I have also noticed that I am retaining fluid. My feet are very puffy. I definitely aren't drinking enough water and too much coffee so that's my goal this week to drink more water.
Have a great week Nicky and you will see another loss on the scales next week.
Hi Nicky!
ReplyDeleteDid you have a nice holiday ? Did you enjoy yourself?
I gained 1.9 kgs in two weeks, ohh well life goes on, I am sure this time last year I probably gained like 5 kgs so its ok. Xmas is over we are back on our journey to healthier lifestyle, but Xmas will come again and next time we will be ready for another gain OR we will track, exercise and be merry anyway.. (whatever you choose you need to enjoy it).
P.S love the quote... its fabulous!!
Hi Nicky
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear you gained but you'll get rid of that in no time! I gained over christmas also but to the tune of 3kgs! so I did fast track last week and got rid of that and then some!So stay positive, plan drink and exercise and you'll be at your 10% in no time! Good Luck mate.
Cheers Sam
By the way nicky how do you get that signature on your end of post?
ReplyDeleteHey Nicky
ReplyDeleteYou know it is one week out of 52 in a year
glad to see you back on track
Keep that blogging happening
Hi Nicky thanks for the signature site hopefully this blonde will be able to put one together! Cheers Sam
ReplyDeleteNicky, holidays and this time of year are hard. Best of luck darling for the year ahead. Your in the zone so this gain is just a blip in the whole scheme of things. Martine x
ReplyDeleteHey nicki,
ReplyDeleteI have been following you blog for a while and I have say you are doing amazing even with this little gain.
I love the quote also.
katt
What a fabulous quote. Your holidays are over and you made the effort to weigh in and not a lot of people would not have gone back for the weigh in. So be proud of yourself. Love yr blog.
ReplyDelete