From my previous blog... we went out to the bbq and ended up having a really great time. I didnt feel the need to tell my brother how disappointed I was that him and his family didnt come and stay because I didnt want to spoil anyones evening. Maybe I will bring it up in conversation at another time.
I have got Mum and Dad coming to stay tomorrow until Sunday so that will be nice. I always seem to go overboard to make them feel welcome... get waaaaaay to much food, clean like a madwoman but hopefully they will have a good time. They are going to watch the Heineken Open (Tennis) and they might also get a chance to ride up in the cab of my husbands train (thats always a cool experience).
We had some bad news from our landlord on Saturday.. she rang to say that she will be putting the house on the market. We've only been there for 5 months and were just getting it looking exactly how we wanted it. My husband has spent alot of time and effort resowing the grass so we could enjoy the outside more. Oh well, what can ya do. I told her we would probably look for somewhere else to live because I hate living in a house that is on the market. It makes me uncomfortable in my own home so the sooner we can leave the better. She is hoping that an investor will buy it and we will be able to stay but in the current housing climate the house could be on the market for ages.
Anyway thats my lot. Gotta get back to packing my office as we are on the move on Friday. All this moving... could drive a girl to eat!!! NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
All that moving is extra bonus points and keeping hands busy :-)
ReplyDeleteGoodluck with the new house hunting
Well done on the loss
Well done on the weight loss Nicky!
ReplyDeleteHi Nicky,
ReplyDeleteI lost 600 grams as well. Not good about the house and annoying, especially trying to find somewhere else. My mother arrives today as well - I am normally good when she is down as she watches me a like a hawk. Best of luck for this week. Martine
Hi, I am in a similar situation to you and am trying to loose over 100 kilos. It took me ages to get any weight off. So, I went to my doctor and am now using a pill called reductil, of course it may not suit you. But, over a month I have lost 8 kilos. best of luck.
ReplyDelete