Just a quickie while I have 5 minutes at work... I weighed in on Monday and lost 2.2kgs!! Wow I am over the moon... Mum & Dad were staying as well so it was a nice start to Monday for me and them.
Will write more when I get a chance.
Doing the happy happy dance.... only 900grams from 20kgs gone!!
Hi Nicky, well done on your loss this week, thats an amazing result, its good to see your hard work paying off and that 20kgs is just around the corner good luck for next weeks WI !
My name is Nicky and I live in Auckland, New Zealand. I have been overweight for all of my adult life and this is my thoughts and feelings along my journey to lose approx 140kgs (300 pounds) using Weight Watchers and sheer determination!!!
Absolutely marvellous effort. I am genuinely thrilled. Martine
ReplyDeleteHi Nicky, well done on your loss this week, thats an amazing result, its good to see your hard work paying off and that 20kgs is just around the corner good luck for next weeks WI !
ReplyDeleteCheers
Sam