So... I am totally focussed again and tracking and weighing everything that goes into my mouth. I have taken Basil (the dog) for a walk the last couple of evenings and I intend to keep doing it every day this week... I guess it helps when you live in a lovely neighbourhood. I never felt the least bit inclined to take the dog for a walk when we were living in the old house. I would've rather sucked the bubblegum off the pavement than walk the dog along the old street (ewwww just thought about it... maybe that was a tad exaggerated).
I texted my sister to let her know that I had a gain and she texted me back saying "Try to remember why you started this and focus on the goals you have set out for yourself to achieve". And I thought oh wow, man she is awesome and when I told her that I had let things slip and didnt track etc, her next text was "Well do you want me to come up there and kick your ass!!" That just cracked me up, talk about getting right to the point. I let her know that I didnt need an ass kicking at this point but I will keep it in mind.
Anyway all is back to normal this week... back at work, back into tracking, back into drinking water, and back into regular exercise... its going to be a goodun!
Oh you lucky girl - we all need a sister like that! Glad to see your back to the healthy habits, you'll get a better result next week.
ReplyDeleteGood for you for getting back on track straight away. You have done so well so far! Keep up the great work :o)
ReplyDeleteOh and you sound like you a wonderful sister! It must be great to have that kind of support. :o)