Well this week I had an 800gm loss... yay for me!!! Im feeling pretty good and did real well carting boxes round and cleaning the old house and the new one. Boy the new house was filthy... I had to clean the skirting boards, the window ledges, all the kitchen and bathroom (2) cupboards, floors etc. It is spotless now so I feel heaps better and I can relax now.
As promised here are the words from the card that my sister sent me when I lost 20kgs:
Keep believing in yourself
and always remember that I believe in you too
Every goal that has ever been reached began with just one step - and the belief that it could be attained...
Dreams really can come true, but they are most often the result of hard work, determination, and persistence.
When the end of the journey seems impossible to reach, remember that all you need to do is take one more step. Stay focused on your goal and remember... each small step will bring you a little closer.
When the road becomes hard to travel and it feels as if you'll never reach the end... look deep inside your heart and you will find strength you never knew you had.
Believe in yourself and remember that I believe in you, too.
Nicky, wondered where you were - had missed you. Martine x
ReplyDeleteOh what gorgeous words - no wonder it bought a tear to your eye! I hope you've put the card somewhere where you can read it at any time the journey seems a little tough!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you're all moved, settled, cleaned - congrats on the loss too :-)