I havent gone off the deep end or anything and scoffed to my hearts content, but I haven't really been making an effort either. Just been trundling along knowing I could do better.
I did have a loss of 100g this week which I am happy with. THere are two things I really need to keep in mind... Weightloss is not a race, and any loss is a good loss.
So as of Monday I have tracked everything and have done more exercise... might even get the piece of exercise equipment out of the garage (I cant remember the name of it lol). I have felt alot happier this week too, like I am actually doing something good for me, not just thinking about it but actually doing it.
DH and I are off to visit the folks this weekend so that is something to look forward to. We are going to pick our bikes up from my sisters as well and I cant wait to go for a bike ride. Hehe that sounds funny... cant wait to go for a bike ride :) Cant wait to exercise, thats a new one. One more thing I cant wait to do is play tennis. I tried playing when I was about this weight a couple of years ago and could only manage about 10 mins or so before my back got so sore I couldnt stand. I am feeling alot fitter now and my back doesnt get as sore so I will probably give it a go in a couple of months or so. Yay for enjoying exercise!!!
I was just about to type that I hope to report a good loss next week around a kg or so but even if it is 100g or 1.5kgs, a loss is a loss and I will be happy.
Hi Nicky
ReplyDeleteI so agree that weight loss is not a race. What it is is sheer persistance and a never say die attitude.
xox
Kiri
Nicky, you know how I feel about weight loss, it isnt a race and we should be satisfied with any loss and the overall changes we have made. My leader said once you start getting obsessed with amounts you lose etc then your headed for disaster. I really agree about going back to basics, tracking etc. I am sending happy vibes your way for a good weight loss next weigh in. Martine
ReplyDelete