Tuesday, March 24, 2009

What to say when you've got nothing to say

Things are just ticking along, neither here nor there, Im neither trying or not trying... Im just kinda (for want of a better word) "floating".

I cant decide if I'm "faking it until I make it" or I just cant be arsed. Actually no thats not entirely true. I want to be arsed. I want to do this. Im going to do this. I think Im a bit hormonal :) Lol hormones they have alot to answer for.

I think I have become bored and in the words of Emeril Lagasse (from Food TV) I need to "kick it up a notch"!!! I am bored in the food department. I need to find some quick easy dinner meals that are tasty and that can be reheated for lunch and that will kill two meals with one stone. I figure if I come up with 5 meals to have on a rotational basis, I should be sussed. Then in another couple of weeks time I will find some new recipes. Oooooh Im all enthusiastic now :) I love it when a plan comes together :)

Soooooo I am off to find 5 meals that are around 7-9 points each and I will be back to post my findings. Please feel free to let me know if you guys have any favourites that are quick and easy and tasty and I might add them to the list.

Oh and by the way, I lost 400grams this week. Yay.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Starting Picture

Starting Picture
Wow! Almost as wide as the hallway

Side View

Side View
Almost as wide as the hallway!!

Back view

Back view