Thursday, October 23, 2008

Started Weight Watchers 8 weeks ago

Well things have been going quite well. I have lost 9.2 kgs so far by doing points. Two weeks ago I started taking the train to work 3 times a week which means a 10 minute walk from the train station to work.

When I tried taking the train to work a few weeks back I couldnt even walk 20 metres without my back hurting and having to sit down at least 3 times. That fiasco was what prompted me to do something about my weight once and for all. I am pleased to say that after losing that 9.2 kgs I only need to sit down once :) I cant wait for the day that it finally gets a bit easier and I can do it without sitting down at all.

I feel embarrassed to say that I cant walk for 10 minutes without having to have a rest but am determined to lose all this padding and get on and enjoy my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Starting Picture

Starting Picture
Wow! Almost as wide as the hallway

Side View

Side View
Almost as wide as the hallway!!

Back view

Back view