A 100g gain on the scales.
I have been excusing my bad choices, and my portion control is slipping by the wayside. Enough is enough. I haven't got one good excuse... oh Im sure I could come up with plenty but none that are good or true :)
Boy this whole journey is taking alot out of me mentally but if I really sit down and think about it, being this overweight is mentally tough too so I choose to be good to myself and treat myself as I deserve to be treated.
Roll on next weigh in...
Nicky, try not to be upset about 100 grams - I know it isn't the fact of how much you gained but you gained. I agree with the mental aspect - at times it is tiring but I think this is part of the journey and I can imagine as the weight goes down the mental fatigue doesn't appear to be as noticeable. We all go through this every now and again. Have missed your posts. Hopefully you have moved by now. Martine - feel free to email me at home anytime you like if you need to offload. My email is mdally@internode.on.net
ReplyDeleteYou can do it Nicky - Just remember that and how far you have come - take it one day at a time and you will get there.
ReplyDeleteJust found you blog Nicky and I am so impressed with your 20 kilo weight loss, what an amazing achievement! :-)
ReplyDeleteHi Nicky
ReplyDeleteAs pinky said remember how far you have come! it is a challenge mentally some days, and no-one is perfect so remember yeterday ended yesterday and start afresh today! You can do this and you do deserve this!! All the best
Sam x