Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My sister made me cry

But in a good way :)

I got home last night and there was a package for me from her. She had sent the most awesome card which made me sob (no, not just cry... but heaving sobs) about goals etc and a Healthy Living recipe book.

Is she the coolest sister or what! It is really lovely to have her being so supportive, I mean, she could just be "yeah whatever, another diet... it'll never work" but no... she is behind me 100%. I text her every week on weigh in day to let her know how I did and if Im a bit late with the text, I always get one from her reminding me.

I really am thankful for her.

If I get a chance in amongst the packing and bits and pieces we still have to do I will write down the words on the card and see how many of you will be in tears! Im sure Im not the only soppy tart :-)



4 comments:

  1. How wonderful, it makes the journey easier when there is someone supporting you. Martine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's lovely Nicky - I'm lucky that I also have a very supportive sister and she's always one of the first people I can turn to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes it is so great you have your sister to support you I have my cousin in WHO LIVES in wombat who supports me and it helps so much when your down and have people out there that are helping you along with the journey have a great weekend love Joanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so fantastic! I'm getting a little teary just thinking about how incredibly thoughtful and sweet that is.

    I'm going to go do something nice for one of my sisters.

    ReplyDelete

Starting Picture

Starting Picture
Wow! Almost as wide as the hallway

Side View

Side View
Almost as wide as the hallway!!

Back view

Back view